Saturday, May 9, 2009

5.9Reflection of this week




















Finally,finally, the summer befalls into the Beijing City. Hot weather always makes me crazy,but bring a parasols, take out ur sunglasses , everything will be OK, expect this Friday. The dark Friday, the black Friday, the bad Friday, whatever, choosing a word which is one of them, that would be mine.

















I'd like to give u some of the advices that learned from my experiences.
No.1,Never try to remember total 11 lesson's vocabularies in one single night, u will fail on the exam.
No.2, Never do a 2 long plan for ur essay, if u already did,draw to cover.
No.3, the small staircase to the top-level in the school is a good place to prevent hot, but somehow,it is also a place easy to give people a sad mood.
And No.4,Take care.

2 comments:

  1. OMG,,I have to say: When I saw the first paragraph, I felt like i was wacthing Gossip Girl!!U R amazing!!

    Also, the first picture is the movie"Enternal Summer". It was one of my favorite movies.Have you seen it?

    It is better not stay up in night..
    Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way Jessie puts it!

    It does sound like Gossip Girl!

    I love the funny advice! I love the first one!

    Here is another one...

    1. Start reading your novel because your exam will be coming soon and you don't want to read it in one night!

    ReplyDelete