Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3.11

I have suffered by a cold since yesterday. it lets me feel so bad, i want to sleep all the time, it just soooooooooooooo uncomfortable!
there r so many things happened in this week, i typed many things about them just right now, but when i reread, when i came down , i took a deep breath, i deleted all of them,they all r the least thing that i want to share,because they all hurt people so much!i just want to say that there r no winner or loser, no right or wrong in the war of a relationship, everyone pays, everyone gets hurt.
so why can we just be nice! guys!do not hate, be more friendly, forgive each other, we will all feel happy.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Jessica~I don't what happened..
    But when i was in middle school,there was an arguement between my best friend and me,and she started to hate me for a long time.Actually, i didn't know why...
    A long time went by,in a winter vacation,she said sorry tome..
    Now she is still my best friend, and we keep touch with each other almost each week!!
    -
    I just wanna say, when we grow up, then look bact to the arguement,we would know how infant we were!!!
    Forgive is very important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry,there is a mistake in the first sentence:
    It is "I don't know what happened.."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya! i am soooooooooo agree with u!

    ReplyDelete