Friday, March 6, 2009

I AM NOT A SMOKER!

Yesterday , after school, when i left with B, a teacher called fengxx asked me to stop.it just so strange!i stopped and waited.he said' what is ur problem? i asked u to talk to ms.cui!why u did not to do that?!""to go to see ms.cui?!why?"i did not know what is wrong with him,so i asked."to talk about why u smoked out of school yesterday!"he said loudy, many student lookes at me."what?smoking?u said that i smoked yeasterday?ha !"it just so strange!how can i smoke?!he must be kiding me ,i thought,and said."of course!u smoked yesterday!i caught u!told u to talk to ms.cui!"i felt very baffling, i have never smoked, i can swear!then, i realized that he may make a mistake, and he thought i was someone else, so i said"sir, i did not smoke yeaterday, in fact i have never smoked! u may thought that i were the other person!""no! i did not make any mistakes!it was u!i saw u yesterday!u r a smoker!"he was just so sure!i felt very angry!it was a kind of slander!how he could just say that without any proff!but i still tried to be kind, i said"sir, i thought u do make a mistake!u can went to sino bright school to ask!no one will think that i am a smoker!""no !no! no! u r a smoker!i saw u smoke!i will not go to ask them !u shut up!"it just so rude!i tried to say something, but there was another teacher told me" come on! it is ok! just take care about that!do not smoke again !''i knew he try to help me, but the thing he said just maked me more angry!"i did not smort! how many times u want me to say! i have never smoked! i told u that u make a mistake ! why u just do not believe me !we can go to find ms cui now!i am not afraid of anything! because u r wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why u said is a injury to me!it is injury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""stop talking!i do not believe u!"he said. at this time, there were two of sbs's student coming, they heard what mr.feng said, they laughed"come on ! she just can not be a smoker!"they talked.then i left with B.
I were so angry!i talked to B on the way we go home, B listened quietly, then she said,'' i know u r not a smoker, i know he thought u r another person, beacuse i know who is the real smoker, she went to home with me yesterday, and we met mr.feng..."that was a hugh suprises!she told me everthing she could tell at the end of that day.
Today , when i went to school, i saw ms.cui and mr.feng were standing together. when ms. cui saw me, she said"what did u do the day before yesterday?!"she was so serious, i realized that she thought i smoked!it made me feel very said, i could not believe that ms.cui thought i may smoke!it was really broke my heart, because i thought she knew what kind of person i am!"i did not smoke!i can prove!"i said, i do can prove myself, because mr.feng remembered that smoker went with B that day, but i did not go with her that day, i went with U!I also can find some witnesses.i told this to ms.cui. she said that she would find out the true!i did not think that she believe me so such, and it was sooooo unconfortable that if some one wronged u!so i decided to make me very clear!

The day before yesterday, i went to building 2 with U before we leave school together, because there were something that ms.big cui want to talk to her. at first i waited her downstairs in a office.few minutes later mr.posada and one of his studentQ came in and sat behind me, they were talking something about science at that time , and i did not think it is very good that i sat there, so i went to up stairs to find U . i told her to try to be as fast as she can . ms. big cui saw me at that time, then i went back to sat with mr.posada.i thought all of them can prove me, so i talked to them. Q said that he saw i left with U, and he can prove, but mr.posada just remembered me , he did not remember the other girl's face, but he said that he is so sure that i do sat there to wait somebody at 4:20--4:40, i finally found ms. big cui. she said that she can prove me , and she said that she did not believe that i smoked, that made me feel happy.all of them wrote down their name on a piece of paper to prove that i am clear. i gave this to ms.cui finally. i knew it is not very necessary, but i just want them to make sure that i am not a smoker 100percent!i can not let people disbelieve my personality!i am not a smoker, and i am not a liar!
I felt so good when i make every thing clear!after school , i found mr. feng to ask for his apology, i did not care who he is , or what he can control, just this time ,he does wrong. he said sorry to me, we fixed out all the things.i was very happy at that time.
I knew some of u think that what i did is not necessary, i will met many things that is make me feel wronged, unfair, there will still be some people who disbelieve me, i can not to make it clear everytime, but i am tring to let more people to know who i am , i want them to trust me , to believe me, that is what i keep working for.
If u ask me who is the real smoker, i will tell u that it is the least thing i will say!

15 comments:

  1. Dear Jessica,
    I believe you!
    I can understand the feeling when other people don't believe in you..

    Mr.Feng is soooo bad,why does he can judge people by his unclear image? And he thought all the student of Sino Bright School would do the bad things..

    The people who know you will trust you !!
    Just forget it! We all trust you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me,too!!!

    And have u ever seen "gossip girl"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya !i love that so much!i saw the whole season1&no.1--13of season 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica,

    I believe that you are not a smoker.

    I am glad you stood up for yourself and asked for an apology. It is not easy to stand up for yourself and I am proud that you did not back down. Don't ever let someone else make you feel bad about something you did not do. Stay true to yourself.

    I am happy to see you are using English to express yourself! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! u r so fast!
    I just finished season1 and 1-10 of season 2..

    U can tell me more about what will happen next on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. to jessie,
    i saw them last term!there r so many things that i did not remember. the last thing that i saw on the show is churnk's father had a car accident when lily planed to leave him! btw which character u love most?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Lily&Rufus..Serena&Jenny.

    I guess you like Blair?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya ~i also like lily,but i do not like S&jenny.i like churk!it is a little crazy ha~

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all believe you Jessica..
    You don't have to be angry for something other people did wrong!
    Maybe Mr.Feng's attitude wasn't very good, but he wanted to get students back on to the right track, so you don't have to be upset.

    ReplyDelete