Friday, March 20, 2009

my week~



i learn a lot this week.actually, every week i learn a lot, but there r still something special.
we learned the literary essay on ms.Chan's class. it is very useful,and it is also very important for our Provencal exam, but i do not think i grasp it clearly, i also did not get a very good mark on it.every time, when i fought with it, i was defeated...it makes me feel sooooooooooo sad, but i believe that one day i will win if i try harder.
i join the SBSMUN this week,but just for fun. i help a student who in grade 12 to find some info about India. it lets me learn many things,not only about the country but also the UN. i feel very happy when i learning this.helping people also makes me happy.wish we can do a awesome job!
there is one thing that makes me feel very happy is the real spring is coming!i finally feel the warm wind's touch, i finally smell the fragrance of the flower,i finally hear the birds sing their songs.i love spring!it also remains me about the time that i was in middle school.when spring came, i usually played on the playground with my old friends .that made me feel so good!i miss them so much!wish i can see them soon.



1 comment:

  1. I love reading your battle with writing an essay. It seems so thoughtful and well-written. I can feel you fighting with the words on the page and the pen in your hands.

    A very descriptive moment about spring. It was so nice! I felt like running outside but it is too late for me to do that right now.

    Be careful of your little mistakes
    1. there is one thing -- There is one
    2. I usually played --I usually play
    3. a awesome job -- an awesome job
    4. Provencal -- Provincial
    5. Remember your capital letters

    4/5

    ReplyDelete