Thursday, April 16, 2009

PLAN Exploration can create conflict and misunderstanding.

Topic:Exploration can create conflict and misunderstanding.
Introduction:I was a sailor when i was young.To exploration, to find treasure with my brothers. That used be my dream.Until a day which is the first time I found a land, I faced a fight because of that exploration, after running out of the disaster I have never set my foot on the deck of the ship again.
Rising Action: I remember clearly every details of the day that we find the new land. It was a rainy day.(describe the weather and the sea.) We had drifted on the sea for a long time.I talked with other sailors ,they all expected to return to the down-to-earth life,except me.The exploration is my belief.I wanted to be a navigator when i even can not spell the word.(Day by day ,i just put the paper boats into the sea...describe how i love it ...how it be my dream...what exploration like , from i see. helpful, give people a better life...)"Land!we find land!"someone shouting the outside. (how exciting,happy)We went out.(describe the land...very far, fog, green, tree) Ship hug the beach, we jumped into sand.(how happy).
Climax: We met Native people. Looking in their eyes , I can perceived their panic. Whispering and whispering,then,the fear in their eyes became anger,gradually,an old person of them said something to us .Unfortunately, no one know what he talking about, but i knew it must be unfriendly, they wanted to fight?But why?Looking follow their eyes, i found out the answer--Some of us had already hold their guns. Our captain shouted to the sailor who hold their guns ,let them to put them down. We all smiled to native people,tried to show our friendly .As a response,their chieftain shouted to us.I did not know what that mean,is that just a way that he tried to show his friendly?I would never know, because for his reaction,a coward shot.I knew the disaster was coming.
Falling action: All of the native people roared ,we were running ,wanted to back to the ship.Many people died, I am one of the survivors of that exploration,but as same as other survivors, we even wish we are not alive, death maybe easier.I had a hard time.I realized that exploration can create conflict and misunderstanding.It is not as beautiful as i thought.
Conclusion:Is that selfish or just the right that people want to protect themselves?Is develop equal to bleed?Is that just the rules for exploration, or the human nature?Is the lack of communication the only object that blamable?I have no ideas.What is the real face of exploration which being my belief for a long time?What is the real face of mankind?I can not find the truth out, or i afraid off?At least ,i am happy for that i am just a old person who watch the sun rise and set on horizon day by day , now.

1 comment: