Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reflection of this week

Everything seems back to normal this week, the new normal. vocabulary, blog, crossroad, Friday essay...I am struggling in this new circle.














Raining and raining and raining...This week used most of his time to cry...For the spring that he will lost , or just want to clean the sky?...
I do not like the rain very much, because the wet makes me feel very uncomfortable, but i do like walking in the rain with my best friends, talking and talking, smiling and smiling, listening to the love to extend.



















5.1 is coming!That is the only thing i expect now!Holiday!To date with my bed!
Welcome !SUMMER~I am looking forward to seeing that you put colorful flowers on the green world magically, and asking the sun plated gold on the cloud which bloom into sky...
Persephone is back, please giving light, my dear Demeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment