Tuesday, April 21, 2009

REFLECTION

It is the end of the term and a time for report cards.It is a time to reflect on your learning since September.
Answer the following questions in 8+ sentences! The more you write, the more you are reflecting!
1. What have you learned since September in Canadian Studies? (Or since you started to take the class)
I would say that i really learned a lot from the Canadian studies.It is one of the most useful classes that I have ever taken, and also it is interesting.I have learned soooo much from it, i did.I learned everything about Canada(hyperbole:) :the different regions of Canada, different geography, climate, culture and vegetation.I also learned the flags, flowers ,and birds of every provincial of Canada.I designed my own maple leave, and also the flag of Canada,I still remembered how hard i tried when i was drawing it, and it is absolutely worth!I love art, and it seems that this class gave me lots of space to develop it.The viking ship, the puppet show!I love to do those jobs, they not only let me learn the histories about Canada, but also how important the team works are.We began to know each other ,to care each other by doing team work. I do love it.By learning, i not only learned knowledge, but also the way to learn.Both drawing the map and learning by groups then to teach are all good ways to study.I do learned a lot in Canadian studies!
2. What is the most memorable lesson you remember? (if you weren't here, maybe at another school)
The viking ship lesson!I LOVE IT!I can say that we did a great job on designing and making it!(At least i think so:)I put all my heart on it ,also my friends--B&M.That day is the first time that i learned something about the viking ship, and knew how to make a ship.I has be fall in love with parities since i watched the Pirates of the Caribbean ,and this lesson gave me a better way and more information to let me to learn more things about parities and the viking ship.This lesson is the most memorable also because the beautiful team work.I did the job with my friends, i enjoyed the time when we are working together, studying together, trying very hard for a same goal together. I do have a beautiful memory about this lesson.
3. Think about your life as a student here since September. Have you changed? How?
I changed a lot. Learned more, knew more.But not only for good.The whole environment is changed!It is a mammoth change!Be honest, i met many things that i did not face before,i even did not think about it before!My middle school's life is as clean as the water, everyone is very kind ,is very friendly, they did not do something bad, at least something so bad!but now, i afraid to ask is that the real face of the word? i can see ugly now, they just blooming and smiling under the sunshine!Even no one judge them!I begin to disbelieve, what is the real rules of the world?It defiantly not as beautiful as i thought before!
4. What is your goal for yourself by June? What is your plan to study?
I really not have a plan.Every time when i made a plan , i just cannot finish it.No matter how easy it is or how hard i want to try.I am just a person who does not have perseverance:(But...OK...i still have a plan:pay more attention into my vocabulary!It is sooooo hard for me .I really not good at remember things , whatever it is , i just can not remember it!It is given!I will take 3 hours to remember something if a normal person will use an hour...And also, i must work harder on my literary essay...I am not good at it.My goal, to be a good person, and to be a good student, that has never changed.
5. What are you most proud of in school since September? Have you done your best?
I am proud of my math11's grade.I can always get 100% on the exam.I am so happy for that.Also i am proud of that i can made some big decision by myself.I chose the thing that i think it is right to do ,and be a person who i like.Do not be influenced by something bad.I am a happy girl who living in my happy land!Have i done my best, be honest ,no,it seems that i paid too much attention on ''gossip girl" or "lost"...something like that.I put all my heart on American TV program.
Bonus
1. Is there anything else you want to tell me or reflect about?

I am crazy about the America TV shows now !I AM CRAZY FOR THEM!The gossip girl, the lose, the heroes, the despair housewife, the friends, the Joye, the Veronica Mars ,the sex and the city,the ugly Betty...I LOVE THEM!ALWAYS HAVE ,ALWAYS WILL!I really think it is a good way to learn English, and the culture!It really lets me learn a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,

    You are a very artistic student. I am always excited to see your work. You are really talented. You take a brush and you put a dot here and a dot there and it becomes so beautiful! That is really some talent you have!

    I think you are doing very well in class. I know there is a long way to go. You have a lot of things to improve upon but you have the heart. The heart is what is important. If you have the heart to study, most of your battle has been won!

    Don't give up. I know the literary essay is hard but we will have more practice in the future! Don't worry, we will have one coming soon!

    Thank you for always finishing your homework. Thank you for being amazing! Thank you for asking so many questions. Thank you for being such wonderful student to teach.

    See you tomorrow,

    Ms. Chan
    (I love watching American Television Shows too! They are so entertaining)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.Chan
    I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!
    THANK U SOOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete